· Design and implement ML applications.
· Work with large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
· Design and develop high-quality, production-ready code in java or Scala-spark that can be used by thousands of users of our cloud platform.
· Share your Machine learning expertise to coach junior team members interested in this domain.
· Participate in architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams across geographies.
· Commitment to proper software engineering practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews, agile etc.
· Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science with 5-9 years of experience in Machine Learning (Statistical pattern recognition, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning, statistical modeling etc.)
· Hands on development experience in Java, good to have experience of using scale-spark
· Experience with a statistical package such as R or python, etc.
· Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structure
· Ability/Openness to work as a full stack engineer
· Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts (Generalized Linear models, Regularization, Random Forest, Time Series models, etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus.
· Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
5-10 years experience, with strong knowledge and skills in statistics, mathematics and computer science. You would have knowledge, experience and...Apply For This Job