Senior Data Scientist:
· We are on look out for a Data Scientist, a colleague who can help our business with solutions using data driven approach.
· THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
· We are part of Group IT, BI and Analytics team, a team that is helping the business solve real time operations using data driven approach.
· Ability to understand business requirements, KPIs and convert into analytical hypothesis in a structured and logical manner along with solution identification.
· Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solution.
· Interact with clients to understand requirements and transform their questions and issues into analytical solution.
· Accountable for the analytics quality, analytical leadership of the project team and delivery.
· Communicating in clear language with the leadership team so that everyone can understand the implications easily.
· Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, TensorFlow, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insight from large datasets.
· Strong conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, topic model etc.
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques(regression, classification, clustering, time series, neural network, etc.)
· Knowledge of advance statistical techniques and concepts (distribution, statistical tests, etc.) with limitation and proper use.
· Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques : GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Tress, Text mining, social network analysis, etc.
· Should be able to perform data mining, data cleaning for structured and unstructured data.
· Exposure to visualization tools specially Qliksense is a plus.
· Exposure to Analytics Platforms especially to Azure is a plus.
Business Skills :
· Approaching high-level challenges, employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
· Detailing your techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences in a language they can understand.
· Exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve problems.
· Understanding the way your chosen industry functions and how data are collected, analysed and utilized.
· Ability to present business case to leadership is highly desirable.
Tagged as: machine learning, python