The Data Scientist will lead solving business problems using data and analytics and deliver projects. He / She will be required to defining analysis requirement and will work with business partners and internal team data engineer to understand what data is required to build required analytics.
He/She will be responsible for choosing right statistical techniques for doing modeling, experimenting with algorithms, machine learning, evaluating and comparing metrics and patterns, deploying models, defining model training and test strategies and improving the solution.
As a Data Scientist/Engineer, you will:
Solve business problems related to the company using data analysis/mining and machine learning techniques.
Strong algorithms and statistics background
3+ years of experience deploying algorithms in a production environment
Time Series Analytics/ Exposure is must
Modeling/Prediction as Must
* Experience with ML on map/reduce big data systems (e.g., Hadoop/Spark).
* Experience with end-to-end software development processes
* Experience with implementing machine learnt classification models.
* Experience with Search Relevancy and ranking
* Python, Spark, Scala, Map reduce algorithms
* R, MatLab, Any other analysis tool
* Machine learning and exploratory data analysis, NLP
* Working knowledge of statistical tools and techniques like Regression,
Tagged as: machine learning, python, regression, SQL, stats concepts, time series analysis