- The candidate shall be responsible for handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources.
- Candidate shall also be responsible for mining the data and coming up with actionable insights
- 1+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Strong Mental Aptitude / IQ is the most essential criterion for eligibility
- Advanced knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL is a must
- Experience with Python/R and advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech. Graduate in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with clickstream data is strongly desired
In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India's largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 12 million+ products across 500+ diverse categories from thousands of regional, national, and international brands and retailers.
With millions of users and 150,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the shopping destination for internet users across the country, delivering to 5000+ cities and towns in India.
With its acquisition of Freecharge in 2015, a leading mobile transactions platform, Snapdeal has become the largest Commerce Company in the country.
In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others.