We are looking for people who don’t seek comfort, aren’t afraid to break the norms and create a little bit of trouble along the way.
If you are one of them, and are passionate for Data Engineering/ Data Analytics/Data Science, join our team of Troublemakers reimagining everything –data, businesses, and the world.
At SapientRazorfish, you will be a part of a team which works to be the bridge between the data and the business; to capture and measure the digital activities which are essential to business, and turn them into useful insights and actions which impact customer and business outcomes.
You will work within blended teams consisting of technologists, user experience, design specialists, and account managers to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients.
You’ll also be a lead in developing and driving our team and our business to get the most out of data. You’ll push thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. You’ll coach and develop colleagues to achieve continually high performance and outputs.
Come, join us while we advise, consult and deliver.
- Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture / SiteCatalyst) Implementation experience across the life-cycle.
- Versed with Tag Management Solutions like Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager,Tealium, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager
- Optimization / Testing Tools Experience like Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely,Maxymizer, etc.
- Convert scope and requirements to Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code to be added on page or user actions on page
- Participate in clients’ QA and deployment processes (Agile methodology, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of reporting console and admin console
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for new initiatives
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Omniture
- SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Charles, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Ability to work with limited supervision, therefore strong time management and organization skills required
- Proven track record working and managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Reporting and Analytics – concepts understanding
- Report automation skills using SiteCatalyst / Excel formulas and macros
- Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools beyond Omniture
- Collaborate with external partners to understand their business requirements and articulate those into measurable KPIs
- Person should be able to work in self-driven mode as far as analytics is concerned, should be able to find new areas for analysis and insights
- Focus on multiple business unit websites and support all facets of the decisionmaking platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis,
multivariate testing analysis)
- Seasoned Web Analytics Implementation practitioner with experience across products like Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics etc.
- Proven technical knowledge of digital testing technologies and demonstrable passion for its applications to enhance customer experience and drive revenues
- Proven experience of testing, both A/B and MVT using tools such as Maxymiser, Adobe Target, Google Web Optimizer, Qubit Deliver
- Experience Range: 4-8 years
Graduate or Post Graduate Degree Experience
Projects this role will support:
- Digital Analytics stack implementation for Global Brands
- Data Analytics Transformation for Commerce Projects
- Digital Analytics Strategy Planning & Execution
- Data Analytics Technology Expert
- Data Analytics Platform Consultant
- Analytics Architect / Lead Analytics Solution Consultant
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner purpose-built to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity. With more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.