We are looking for people who don’t seek comfort, aren’t afraid to break the norms and create a little bit of trouble along the way.
If you are one of them, and are passionate for Data Engineering/ Data Analytics/Data Science, join our team of Troublemakers reimagining everything –data, businesses, and the world.
At SapientRazorfish, you will be a part of a team which works to be the bridge between the data and the business; to capture and measure the digital activities which are essential to business, and turn them into useful insights and actions which impact customer and business outcomes.
You will work within blended teams consisting of technologists, user experience, design specialists, and account managers to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients.
You’ll also be a lead in developing and driving our team and our business to get the most out of data. You’ll push thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. You’ll coach and develop colleagues to achieve continually high performance and outputs.
Come, join us while we advise, consult and deliver.
- Generate insights based on trends observed in the data, tie back to the business initiatives and update business owners
- Analyzing online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journeys
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and understand the opportunities of where A/B testing may be required and analyses the success of tests that have been run
- Work closely with Senior Management, Category teams, UX, Design, Production etc to scope out tests, document requirements, create hypotheses, develop variations to test, build tests and thoroughly QA them.
- Thorough analysis of completed tests, presented concisely. Conclusions & learnings to feedback into MVT program and where appropriate into the overall site development roadmap
- Produce tactical analysis and implications/recommendations in line with business expectations
- Use statistical tools to identify and evaluate the relationships between data fields and outcomes
- Recognizing and observing emerging trends, opportunities and threats from changes in Search, Social and the wider Analytics landscape
- Evaluate tools and standards to develop best in class analytic strategies
- You execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Manage and Interpret large amounts of complex data across functions (Web, App, CRM, Operations, etc.)
- Ensure data integrity and recognize/resolve data inconsistencies in reports, analysis and analytics toolsets.
- Develop and enhance automated reporting templates that communicate KPI, trends and deviations to stakeholders.
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations.
- Understanding digital marketing landscape and role of analytics top drive campaign goals.
- Take trainings at practice level to build analytics capabilities within the team.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Good to have:
- Experience of working on R/Python to run statistical analysis.
- Advanced analytics knowledge & experience – clustering, regression, forecasting, etc.
- Must have strong hands on experience with at least one major Web Analytics package, ideally Adobe Analytics, CoreMetrics or WebTrends.
- Working with a marketing team on campaign planning, campaign analytics or business analytics
- Knowledge spanning website, media and marketing is a must have
- Liaising with differing stakeholders/clients.
- Conducting A/B tests.
- Proficiency about eCommerce customer journeys.
- Flexibility; able to change priorities quickly and deliver simultaneously across projects of different priorities, pace
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Experience: 4-8 Years
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree
Projects this role will support:
- Data Analytics
- Sr. Data Analyst
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Data Strategy Consultant
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner purpose-built to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity. With more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.