We at Saarthee are looking for Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associates to join our data-driven crew. The positions are based out of Gurgaon, India. Candidates should be willing to travel overseas short term or long term. Fill in your preferences and self-assessment at:
· BE/BTech/MBA with 1-2 years of experience in the field of Analytics
· Candidates with prior coding experience or proficiency in Analytical tools can also apply
· Good knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
· Ability to query databases and play with it using SQL, R/ Python, BI Tools (Tableau, etc.)
· Problem-solving, team management, task-driven, ability to web prior technical knowledge in Analytics with efficient allocation and monitoring of time and resources to send out client-ready deliverable. Excellent communication with an interest in engaging and driving a group of people to achieve results.
· Experience with working with an offshore team from the client-side will be an added plus.
· Experience in SAS, SQL Queries, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations. Experience with tableau/data visualization.
· Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools
· Ability to understand and interpret data and convert into business insights
· Strong Mental Aptitude / IQ is a major requirement with excellent problem solving and innovative skills
· Understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions and techniques independently or with minimal supervision
· Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problems. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical and advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems
· Conduct research, requirements gathering, solution scoping and data collection
· Develop models and recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative creative solution
· Integrate and mine large data sets, connecting data from disparate sources to identify insights and patterns using predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning techniques
· Ensure regular client updates and meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution and success metrics is done effectively and efficiently
· Represent clarity at client meetings with a goal of increasing face time with key executives and decision-makers
· Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
· Provide consultation and guidance regarding the implementation of data science and analytics-driven business strategies including advance statistics and modeling problems
· Provide support to data analytics engineers in development across Saarthee products
· Communicate results and the value of the results to business leaders ·
· Develop and enhance Saarthee proprietary intellectual property
· Develop solutions to enhance the self-service analytics capabilities aligning with the steadily changing business requirements
· Responsible for handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources, also mining the data and coming up with actionable insights create interactive dashboards, pivots, and presentations to help contribute to a more competitive, proactive business strategy
· Development and Monitoring of Business Reporting Framework to deliver Actionable Insights through Data and Predictions
· Analyze sales and marketing data to figure out business trends to increase revenue/profits
What we offer:
· Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
· Valuable experience that will help you throughout your career with multiple opportunities to do your own thing
· Excellent growth, remuneration and learning opportunity
· Exposure to the core leadership team
· Regular company and team events
We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia. At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients’ success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a very short turnaround time.
Saarthee is a leading provider of advanced analytics that helps companies leverage data-driven insights in making better decisions. Our analytics solutions help companies across the globe enhance profitability by powering their customer management efforts with scientific decision making. We are uniquely positioned as a business consulting firm to help our clients make data-driven decisions. We have capabilities across the analytics value chain -Data Management, Marketing Campaign Execution, Business Intelligence, Predictive Intelligence, and Strategy.
Co-founded in 2015 by Mrinal Prasad(IIT, Kharagpur, and IIM, Calcutta) and Shikha Miglani(MNIT, Jaipur and Pennsylvania State University, Masters) with a collective experience of 32+ years, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting. To know more about us, visit www.saarthee.com
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist at Vodafone Idea Limited, India’s largest telecom company at it’s headquarter based...Apply For This Job
Role Overview: We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for expanding and optimising our product...Apply For This Job
A client of Asterion- An analytics solution and service provider in Bangalore is looking for candidates for their expanding data...Apply For This Job
Major Responsibilities: Below details the key result areas and key tasks: Data Architect Specialist Experience of working on at least...Apply For This Job
Girl Effect’s Evidence & Insights team works within the Impact function to deliver girl insight, measurement frameworks, impact evaluation and...Apply For This Job