Saarthee – one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms is looking for driven analytics professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase.
We are looking for team members who can use data to tell a story, generate insights that drive multi-million dollar decisions, want to work with a team who lives and breathes data, are excited with the growth prospects and want to drive the growth.
The position is based out of Gurgaon, India. Candidates should be willing to travel overseas short term or long term.
Bachelor’s in engineering, Economics or Math with 1+ years of experience in the field of Analytics
– Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas
– Excellent problem solving and innovative skills
– Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with others
– Ability to understand and interpret data and convert into business insights
– Should be a fast learner and a self- starter, open to learning new tools
– Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with a team
– Responsible for handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources.
– Responsible for mining the data and coming up with actionable insights
– Create interactive dashboards, pivots, and presentations to help contribute to a more competitive, proactive business strategy
– Interpret business problem and structure analytical solutions
– Design, develop and maintain analytical and reporting data marts
– Develop self-service dashboards to enable business users to access data and insights
– Develop models for optimization of marketing and sales spend
– Drive growth by participating in Training, Recruitment and Business development
Technical skills required:
– Good knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
– Familiarity with Data Design Principles and modeling methodologies
– Proficient in analytical tools like R/SAS/Python
– Expertise in KNIME and Tableau is an added bonus
What we offer:
– Fast track career where growth is not limited to years of experience but on your capability and contribution
– Opportunity to be mentored by the leadership team with 2 decades of analytics experience
– Well defined path to enable you to develop expertise across all aspects of analytics
– Valuable experience that will help you throughout your career with multiple opportunities to do your own thing
– Excellent remuneration and additional benefits of Provident Fund, Health Insurance, and Term Insurance
– Exposure to the core leadership team with regular company and team events
We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia. At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a very short turnaround time.
Tagged as: advanced excel, analytics, excel, SQL, tableau
Profile – SAP BO Job description Primary Skillset: SAP Business objects LaunchPad, Sap Business Objects Web Intelligence, SAP Business Objects...Apply For This Job
Experience : 1-4 years Develop learning material (videos, articles, quizzes, assessments) that enables learning through a digital platform • Write...Apply For This Job
Senior Advanced Analytics Head Job Purpose Managing the End to End Capability & Creation of Data Sciences Capability based Initiatives...Apply For This Job
Please provide your details in the given link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HfMfYh5bSobszYF5gyBAaGBux9kHPjIdE0-GLY5u6Us General Responsibilities · Translate business needs to technical specifications · ...Apply For This Job
Mouri Tech is hiring OBIEE/OACS Developer for permanent in Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam, AP. Please find below the job required skill for your...Apply For This Job