Please provide your details in the given link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HfMfYh5bSobszYF5gyBAaGBux9kHPjIdE0-GLY5u6Us
· Translate business needs to technical specifications
· Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
· Maintain and support data analytics platforms
· Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
· Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
· Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
· Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
· Develop and update technical documentation
Job profile – MSBI
• SSIS ETL, SQ Server
• Experience in SSIS including operationalization of ETL and all dependent processes
• Experience in identifying and resolving performance issues and SQL optimization
• Experience using CA Erwin Data Modeler a plus
• SSAS and SSRS development experience (a plus)
The individual should possess the following technical skill set:
• SQL Server 2008 SSIS development skills – ability to develop, test, debug, deploy and maintain SSIS packages
• Understand business requirements and functional designs to create a technical design, source to target mappings, and data models to develop highly efficient and highly scalable business intelligence solutions with optimized performance.
• Create/develop ETL processes involving complex data transformations, change data capture, and error handling from disparate application systems and various data sources using different formats into a data warehouse/BI environment utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS.
• Create and execute testing plans for unit and integration testing of ETL code/packages.
• Strong SQL skills. Must be able to read and write, and optimize SQL
• Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts of data modelling and mapping including normalization, dimensionality, referential integrity, indexes, keys, common dimensions, star and snowflake schemas, master data and metadata
• Knowledge and experience working with requirements, functional and technical designs.
• Proven experience in developing and debugging complex queries; proven experience in sourcing from OLTP applications and data models
• Ability to develop complex universes including derived tables, aliases, and contexts, as well as detect join and performance issues.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We have Job Opportunity with one of our esteemed clients who is into Banking Sector. Please find the Job details...Apply For This Job