Please provide your details in the given link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HfMfYh5bSobszYF5gyBAaGBux9kHPjIdE0-GLY5u6Us
· Translate business needs to technical specifications
· Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
· Maintain and support data analytics platforms
· Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
· Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
· Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
· Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
· Develop and update technical documentation
Job profile – MSBI
• SSIS ETL, SQ Server
• Experience in SSIS including operationalization of ETL and all dependent processes
• Experience in identifying and resolving performance issues and SQL optimization
• Experience using CA Erwin Data Modeler a plus
• SSAS and SSRS development experience (a plus)
The individual should possess the following technical skill set:
• SQL Server 2008 SSIS development skills – ability to develop, test, debug, deploy and maintain SSIS packages
• Understand business requirements and functional designs to create a technical design, source to target mappings, and data models to develop highly efficient and highly scalable business intelligence solutions with optimized performance.
• Create/develop ETL processes involving complex data transformations, change data capture, and error handling from disparate application systems and various data sources using different formats into a data warehouse/BI environment utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS.
• Create and execute testing plans for unit and integration testing of ETL code/packages.
• Strong SQL skills. Must be able to read and write, and optimize SQL
• Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts of data modelling and mapping including normalization, dimensionality, referential integrity, indexes, keys, common dimensions, star and snowflake schemas, master data and metadata
• Knowledge and experience working with requirements, functional and technical designs.
• Proven experience in developing and debugging complex queries; proven experience in sourcing from OLTP applications and data models
• Ability to develop complex universes including derived tables, aliases, and contexts, as well as detect join and performance issues.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Designs and develops systems to analyze unstructured “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client’s product enhancement...Apply For This Job
ROLE: Lead generation via calling, emails, LinkedIn, online sources, databases, own or referral network, social media forums Communicating with prospects,...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities The Role holder is the Analytics delivery lead manager for APAC BA&I Credit card. Be the primary point...Apply For This Job
A data scientist is expected to: Develop and deploy machine learning models and evaluate their performance Generate descriptive analytics and...Apply For This Job
An Associate of TheMathCompany is the face of the organization in our client engagements. As an associate, you will be...Apply For This Job