Please provide your details in the given link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HfMfYh5bSobszYF5gyBAaGBux9kHPjIdE0-GLY5u6Us
· Translate business needs to technical specifications
· Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
· Maintain and support data analytics platforms
· Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
· Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
· Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
· Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
· Develop and update technical documentation
Job profile – MSBI
• SSIS ETL, SQ Server
• Experience in SSIS including operationalization of ETL and all dependent processes
• Experience in identifying and resolving performance issues and SQL optimization
• Experience using CA Erwin Data Modeler a plus
• SSAS and SSRS development experience (a plus)
The individual should possess the following technical skill set:
• SQL Server 2008 SSIS development skills – ability to develop, test, debug, deploy and maintain SSIS packages
• Understand business requirements and functional designs to create a technical design, source to target mappings, and data models to develop highly efficient and highly scalable business intelligence solutions with optimized performance.
• Create/develop ETL processes involving complex data transformations, change data capture, and error handling from disparate application systems and various data sources using different formats into a data warehouse/BI environment utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS.
• Create and execute testing plans for unit and integration testing of ETL code/packages.
• Strong SQL skills. Must be able to read and write, and optimize SQL
• Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts of data modelling and mapping including normalization, dimensionality, referential integrity, indexes, keys, common dimensions, star and snowflake schemas, master data and metadata
• Knowledge and experience working with requirements, functional and technical designs.
• Proven experience in developing and debugging complex queries; proven experience in sourcing from OLTP applications and data models
• Ability to develop complex universes including derived tables, aliases, and contexts, as well as detect join and performance issues.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Role: l Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing of different kind of structured and unstructured data sets...Apply For This Job
Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work...Apply For This Job
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist at Vodafone Idea Limited, India’s largest telecom company at it’s headquarter based...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Perform various complex activities related to predictive modeling. Provide analytical support for evaluating, implementing, monitoring and executing credit...Apply For This Job
DirecTech Labs is hiring a Principal Data Scientist to join its team! This role will play an integral part in...Apply For This Job