Outstanding Data Scientists for Pioneering AI Solutions Company
Mumbai and Chennai
Can you envision self-learning solutions for enabling new business models? Do strenuous logical pursuits for discovering the ‘why’ behind the business events excite you? Do you have a scientist’s mindset to detect the patterns from seemingly unrelated and irregular instances? Are you passionate about solutions made feasible only by the latest Deep Learning techniques? Do you aspire to design high-scale, real time recommender systems? Do you want to work for a premier AI company that is focused on ground-breaking consumer research? Do you wish to immerse in a high-speed, small team environment?
You are looking for Pristine Retail Solutions. Headquartered in Boston, Pristine is a pioneering AI solutions provider to the North American Retail industry. Our customers are challenged with rapid industry transformation. To empower our customers to win in their markets, we are on a mission to provide a next generation self-learning recommendation platform. With our superior AI expertise, we are leading the industry’s transition from rules-driven systems to self-learning platforms. Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 30 million+ new transactions, representing close to 10,000 stores and 35 million customers. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for outstanding Data Scientists. You will work with top notch Retail Business Experts, Data Scientists and Solution Engineers. We are looking for exceptional scientists with solid foundation in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science who are specialized in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Multi-objective Optimization
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.
Role: Senior Data Scientist
Experience: 4 – 7 years
Education: Master’s in Computer Science or related fields from top institutions
Locations: Mumbai and Chennai
Abilities and Experiences:
· Hands-on participation in – stakeholder partnership, problem identification, data preparation, causal analysis, insights presentation, solution implementation and accuracy measurement.
· Excellent presentation and writing skills. Articulating complex subjects to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear, concise and engaging manner.
· Independently analyzing high-dimensional and often ambiguous business environments and designing nuanced models to effectively represent the business subtleties.
· Abstract thinking for deciphering the type of problem from set of examples.
· Experience in hypothesis formulation and testing, feature engineering, dimensionality reduction, supervised and unsupervised learning and model refinement.
· Designing self-learning algorithms using ML and DL techniques.
· Working with colleagues across multiple global offices.
Technical Expertise and Familiarity
· Machine Learning – Multi-variate Regression, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, K-means, SVM, Gradient Boosting ….
· Deep Learning – ANN, RNN, CNN, NLP, Backpropagation….
· Optimization – Gradient Descent, Multi-objective Optimization with AI search, Combinatorial Optimization ….
· Proficiency in Python and/or R and Python Stack – TensorFlow, Pandas, Scikit Learn, Numpy, Pytorch, Keras, Matplotlib etc.
· SQL and Big Data stack (Hadoop/Hive/Pig/Spark….).
· Work with Retail Experts, Data Scientists and Solution Engineers to implement solutions to business problems related to consumer behaviour, product assortment, replenishment, pricing, placement and home delivery.
· Perform causal analysis to discover the reasons behind the business events.
· Communicate analysis techniques and results to business stakeholders.
· Own workstreams and oversee the development of analytical processes, predictive models and recommender systems.
· Write efficient, organized, shareable code and automate repetitive ETL tasks.
· Practice best practices and ensure quality.
· Guide junior team members.
Assistant/Associate Vice President – Big Data Technologies 2-5Yrs, 10-15LPA Delhi Location : Delhi No of openings : 3 Please make...Apply For This Job