Job Description Summary:
1. Importing data from various external data sources.
2. Data cleansing and standardization (Deduplication, garbage sanitization).
3. Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights (Sub-setting, Pivoting, Summarization, Sorting).
4. Creating data visualizations to effectively convey findings.
5. Exporting data to external sources through reports or spreadsheets.
6. Create templates for data manipulation tasks.
7. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
1. Knowledge and experience of the Python Data Analysis stack (pandas, numpy) (advanced).
2. Understanding of Regular Expressions (advanced).
3. 1-2 years coding experience in Python.
4. Fluent in basic data analysis in MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, PIVOTABLE).
Good to have:
1. Web Scraping experience (basic).
2. SQL (intermediate).
3. Familiarity with Linux.
Tagged as: analyst, data analytics, python
Recruitment prerequisites University degree in Statistics / Biometrics / Computer Science with focus on Data Science or a related subject...Apply For This Job