Job Description Summary:
1. Importing data from various external data sources.
2. Data cleansing and standardization (Deduplication, garbage sanitization).
3. Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights (Sub-setting, Pivoting, Summarization, Sorting).
4. Creating data visualizations to effectively convey findings.
5. Exporting data to external sources through reports or spreadsheets.
6. Create templates for data manipulation tasks.
7. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
1. Knowledge and experience of the Python Data Analysis stack (pandas, numpy) (advanced).
2. Understanding of Regular Expressions (advanced).
3. 1-2 years coding experience in Python.
4. Fluent in basic data analysis in MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, PIVOTABLE).
Good to have:
1. Web Scraping experience (basic).
2. SQL (intermediate).
3. Familiarity with Linux.
Tagged as: analyst, data analytics, python
Job role – Data Analyst Job Description *Must have good knowledge of SQL Must have understanding of data warehouse concepts....Apply For This Job
REQUIRED SKILLS 1. >6 months of analytics experience in Analytics/Consulting Firms 2. Expert in SQL, Excel & PPT 3. Hands...Apply For This Job
If you like writing smart algorithms and dealing with complex problems that require a mix of AI/ML, Big Data, Computer...Apply For This Job
What role you play: · Designing and developing Machine Learning use cases using appropriate ML Algorithms and Tools · Transform...Apply For This Job
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development an implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety...Apply For This Job
Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work...Apply For This Job