Below details the key result areas and key tasks:
Data Architect Specialist
Experience of working on at least 2 enterprise wide projects involving data lakes, data migration, integration with various downstream systems
Experience in creating data migration , data integration plan, enterprise data architecture
Experience in working in a matrix organization structure
Support analytics use cases discovery and operations by building data models for descriptive analytics
Support development of models/algorithms for advanced data analytics (AI) based on use cases identified
Define and extend Data management platform architecture based on useful data sources identified for local markets
Ensure that Data Management Platform meets the performance, data quality and scalability requirements and is continuously optimized for this
Define and Implement a Robust Data Platform Strategy that suits the Organization Goals like Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Big Data Solutions
Enable Data Consumption Approaches using API Gateways and other channels etc.
Implement best practices to ensure data governance in large scale
Drive data quality practices across the organization
Understanding of Data Lakes and Data Lake Architectures best practices in data storage, loading, retrieving data from data lakes. Should have delivered at least 1 project in Azure Data Lake. Ability to develop and maintain pipelines in Azure Data Factory understand best practices of bringing on-prem data to the cloud. File loading, compression, parallelization of loads etc.
Working knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g. Azure Sql, Blob and Table Storage
Must have worked on development of logical and physical data flow models for ETL
1. Integration and harmonization of various dashboards for strategy & deployment group
2. Works closely with regional/country supply chain functions to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
3. Outstanding “hands-on” knowledge on tools such as Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
4. Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved: Demand planning; Inventory management and Supply visibility
5. Project Portfolio Management:
6. Led capital analytics projects – Portfolio, CAR Analytics, Global Manufacturing platforms
7. Expense Analytics and financial Scorecard
8. Strategic Program Reports – Operating Plan & Program Scorecards
9. Process Enhancements: Integration of Instantis data into scorecards (Alteryx to Teradata). Led the process to migrated all reports to Teradata.
10. Self Development:
11. High level of knowledge in product and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
12. Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
13. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
14. Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
15. Corporate Ethics & Standards:
16. Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
17. Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
18. Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
Qualifications and key competencies:
Education: Master’s Degree in Management or MTech
Professional Experience: 12-15 years business experience – preferred Analytical exposure. High expertise of tableau development with strong experience with Alteryx and Teradata is mandatory.
Knowledge and Skills:
Minimum 12+ Years of experience required
Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.) a must have
Experience with AWS Data Warehousing and database platforms (RedShift, S3 Athena, Aurora) a must have
Experience with ETL tools such as Amazon Glue (Required) and Talend / Alteryx
Coding proficiency in Python, R a plus
Deep SQL coding experience
Certification: TOGAF, Tableau certification, Alteryx / Talend Certification
Tagged as: "power bi", "visualization", ETL, python, SQL, tableau
2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information...Apply For This Job
Profile – SAP BO Job description Primary Skillset: SAP Business objects LaunchPad, Sap Business Objects Web Intelligence, SAP Business Objects...Apply For This Job
Hiring AVP-Data Science(R, Python, Big data, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow, ETL )-3, 4-7Yrs, 15-20LPA for e-commerce Co...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to help us create new NLP applications or improve our existing...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the candidate who has the exp in Data Analytic role. 5+ years of Project Management and/or...Apply For This Job