Business Performance Analyst
Location: Chennai, India
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
· Continuously improve the scope & quality of the Financial & Operational reports for monitoring performance of all aspects of the business
· Improve and/or establish systems for robust recording of all data required for analysis, reporting & modelling
· Analysis of business performance (Financial & Operations) including variance analysis; investigate & report causes of variance between expected and actual results
· Ad hoc analysis & reports for senior management to aid decision making
· Statistical analysis & modelling to build Decision Support Systems
Qualifications / Requirements
· The ideal candidate having 5+ years experience in analytics
· BS Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics, Science or Engineering and/or an MBA
· Must be highly analytical & detail oriented with expertise in handling complex business data.
· Must have a strong analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel & SQL.
· Intermediate to Advance level skills in MSBI – SSAS, Cube & Tabular Models, MDX, DAX
· Knowledge of Excel VBA and/or PowerPivot will be advantageous.
· Exposure to statistical techniques & working knowledge of R / Python
· Excellent communication skills and comfort in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
We are looking for someone who is very confident in their skill set and can bring new ways of doing things to the table.
Tagged as: data analytics, excel, python, R, SQL, statistics, tableau
Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work...Apply For This Job
We have Job Opportunity with one of our esteemed clients who is into Banking Sector. Please find the Job details...Apply For This Job