Business Performance Analyst
Location: Chennai, India
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
· Continuously improve the scope & quality of the Financial & Operational reports for monitoring performance of all aspects of the business
· Improve and/or establish systems for robust recording of all data required for analysis, reporting & modelling
· Analysis of business performance (Financial & Operations) including variance analysis; investigate & report causes of variance between expected and actual results
· Ad hoc analysis & reports for senior management to aid decision making
· Statistical analysis & modelling to build Decision Support Systems
Qualifications / Requirements
· The ideal candidate having 5+ years experience in analytics
· BS Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics, Science or Engineering and/or an MBA
· Must be highly analytical & detail oriented with expertise in handling complex business data.
· Must have a strong analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel & SQL.
· Intermediate to Advance level skills in MSBI – SSAS, Cube & Tabular Models, MDX, DAX
· Knowledge of Excel VBA and/or PowerPivot will be advantageous.
· Exposure to statistical techniques & working knowledge of R / Python
· Excellent communication skills and comfort in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
We are looking for someone who is very confident in their skill set and can bring new ways of doing things to the table.
Tagged as: data analytics, excel, python, R, SQL, statistics, tableau
Role: l Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing of different kind of structured and unstructured data sets...Apply For This Job
Business Development Executive Job Summary Play an active role in influencing the top line of the company by building a...Apply For This Job
We at Saarthee are looking for Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associates to join our data-driven crew. The positions are based out of Gurgaon,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary The AIWare.AI platform for Financial Inclusion aims to simplify banking services by making it accessible and intuitive for...Apply For This Job
Please provide your details in the given link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HfMfYh5bSobszYF5gyBAaGBux9kHPjIdE0-GLY5u6Us General Responsibilities · Translate business needs to technical specifications · ...Apply For This Job