Business Performance Analyst
Location: Chennai, India
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
· Continuously improve the scope & quality of the Financial & Operational reports for monitoring performance of all aspects of the business
· Improve and/or establish systems for robust recording of all data required for analysis, reporting & modelling
· Analysis of business performance (Financial & Operations) including variance analysis; investigate & report causes of variance between expected and actual results
· Ad hoc analysis & reports for senior management to aid decision making
· Statistical analysis & modelling to build Decision Support Systems
Qualifications / Requirements
· The ideal candidate having 5+ years experience in analytics
· BS Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics, Science or Engineering and/or an MBA
· Must be highly analytical & detail oriented with expertise in handling complex business data.
· Must have a strong analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel & SQL.
· Intermediate to Advance level skills in MSBI – SSAS, Cube & Tabular Models, MDX, DAX
· Knowledge of Excel VBA and/or PowerPivot will be advantageous.
· Exposure to statistical techniques & working knowledge of R / Python
· Excellent communication skills and comfort in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
We are looking for someone who is very confident in their skill set and can bring new ways of doing things to the table.
Tagged as: data analytics, excel, python, R, SQL, statistics, tableau