· Develop custom intuitive, interactive and dynamic dashboards, enabling actionable insights and self-service analytics. 2-6 years’ experience.
· Must have experience in building Reports and Dashboards using Tableau.
· Good knowledge of Tableau server, Admin functions, Installation, Configuration and Back up options
· Strong analytical and problem solving skill
· Experience integrating Tableau into other external environments such as websites
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience working with graphical logos, color palettes & visually appealing features in Tableau
· Experience in writing SQL queries to extract, merge and prepare granular and aggregated datasets for data analytics and business intelligence
· Experience in other BI/Reporting tools is a plus
Requires the ability to organize, manage and work within a global team-oriented, collaborative environment, providing technical consultative support to peers, projects and end users, including the development of technical standards.
Desired Qualification : BE/BTECH/BCA/BSC
· Understanding of pharma data (IMS, DRG, Epi Sources, APLD etc.) and basic analytics
· Ability to derive KPIs from data sets to create views and charts
· Expert in at least two BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik sense, Excel VBA
· Experience in building MIS or performance tracking dashboards in excel
· Experience in handling large data using SQL / MS Access
· ML tools like Python, R etc.