Freshers Data Scientist Job
Data Scientist will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Understand and translate statistics and analytics to address client business problems.
- Structure business problems and design solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams.
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights.
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Perl, PHP, Python, Tableau, VBA, Alteryx etc. Behavioral Traits: Strong Analytical, Problem-solving and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Freshers from Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics background.
• Less than one year of experience.
Compensation Details: Best in Industry.
About Impact Analytics
About the Founder:
Our founder Mr. Prashant Agrawal is a veteran from the management consulting industry
having worked across top management consulting firms like McKinsey, The Boston Consulting
Group and other consulting firms. He has led BCG's PE and Corporate Finance practice in India. His experience is across US, Middle East, Europe and India. His consulting career has created a strong business network across these geographies, especially in the US. Prashant is currently leading us from the US. Impact Analytics has successfully converted leads from this strong network into strong established clients.
We have been funded by Aarin Capital led by T V Mohandas Pai and Dr. Ranjan Pai
T V Mohandas Pai - Former top leader at Infosys and member of its board of directors, he is
one of the most prominent leaders in the India IT space and is currently a prominent investor.
Dr. Ranjan Pai - CEO and MD of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), prominent investor in technology companies.
How have we Grown:
Starting with a three member team in a single room, we have come a long way in the past three
years to have a 100+ member team in Bangalore & USA. We are working with reputed brands in the Fortune 1000 list across fashion, specialty retail, copy-print services, financial services sectors. Our team is growing rapidly (across levels) to cater to the aggressively growing client base. We have deployed multiple enterprise cloud-based applications which are being regularly used by client organizations. We have a strong product innovation pipeline spanning AI, ML, NLP, DL and other technologies.
We have a team who is strong in both technical as well as business aspects of Data Science. We also have a strong product development team. Our team members come from top colleges like IIT, IIM and NITs. They have worked across top Analytics Consulting as well a Management Consulting firms like BCG. They have worked across prominent technology firms and have been start-up founders. This team allows us to bring to our clients a unique blend of strategic business problem solving, high end data science as well as winning applications and products.
Company Website : http://www.impactanalytics.co/
Company LinkedIn Page : https://www.linkedin.com/company/4867362/