Roles & Responsibility
· Conduct preliminary data analysis to assess the nature of data.
· Conduct further analysis to extract meaningful data.
· Perform data mining and use querying languages (for e.g. SQL).
· Determine data configurations and patterns.
· Represent data through graphs, charts and other representational techniques.
· Model data through different data modeling techniques.
· Make data projections and advice the relevant stakeholders.
· Conduct further analysis to support your analysis.
· Present you finding through meetings, presentations, workshops and seminars.
· Prepare the final reports on the basis of your analysis.
· Experience in R/Python.
· Well versed in using Microsoft Office tools.
Experience & Qualification:
· 3 to 5 years experience in data analysis.
· B.E/B.Tech from any engineering stream.
Tagged as: python, R
What you’ll do: Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data Analyze large...Apply For This Job
Job description Preferred Female Fresher Candidates *Must have good knowledge of SQL Quantitative Aptitude Good Analytical skill High-level written and...Apply For This Job
One of India’s largest Job Portals is building a solid data science team in Delhi NCR. A small team (5-6...Apply For This Job
Opening for Business Analyst (Experience: 1 – 3 years) Criteria: Qualifications Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree from a Reputed University Specific Skills...Apply For This Job
Senior Advanced Analytics Head Job Purpose Managing the End to End Capability & Creation of Data Sciences Capability based Initiatives...Apply For This Job