1. Should be as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself and should be that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills
2. Should be proficient in the curriculum topics of at least one of the following tools like R, SAS, Python, Big Data or Machine Learning
3. Should be available for weekly, 30-minutes to 4 hours video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
4. Should help students in taking the Kaggle projects and move on the status bar
5. Should have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets.
6. Should be patient and should have excellent communication skills
1. Elite membership to our group of esteemed mentors who are from the fortune 500 companies.
2. You will get networking benefits that will help you in further enhancing your career bar
3. Help us fill the shortage of data scientists in the industry
4. Receive a monthly per student compensation
5. Take pride in changing the lives of students enrolled in the program