Role: Senior Consultant Analytics (PI)
1] 8+ experience years in Data/Advanced Analytics field with strong knowledge of statistics
2] Must have worked on Python, R and Matlab tools
3] Background in Advanced Analytics -machine learning, decision sciences, behavioral science
4] Experience in investment management analytics
• Understand business problems and questions, as well as gain insights through data discovery and share interpretations and perspectives to help business teams with achieve their goals.
• Participate in various data analytics forums and contribute. Develop the ability to work in a variety of business areas and data domains and move easily from one to another.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and utilize this knowledge to educate stakeholders of opportunities to provide data analytics solutions that support and drive the business.
• Mentor, direct, and monitor the work of data analytics sub-team.
• Perform other job-related duties such as participating and contributing towards organization building activities.
• A strong passion for analysis and ability to answer problems using appropriate statistical techniques on available data to provide inputs to the business users.
• Exceptional analytical skills, proficiency in hands-on analytical model development.
• Experience of working on advanced techniques like Forecasting, Regression (Multiple/linear/logistic), Survival Analysis, Decision Tree, Clustering and Segmentation, Econometric and Statistical Analysis Techniques
• Exposure to Python, R, D3JS.
• Ability to influence and work with all levels of management / business areas
• Strong communications and relationship building skills with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
The ideal candidate should be Masters in Statistics/Operations Research/Mathematics graduate from a reputed institute.
B Tech + MBA from top tier institutes with strong quantitative finance background.
Experience: 7-8 Years
Prior experience in investment management analytics would be an advantage.
Tagged as: advanced analytics -machine learning, behavioral science 4] experience in investment management analytics, data/advanced analytics f, decision sciences, python, r and matlab tools
Technical capabilities: 2 To 5 years of experience in Machine learning, Predictive Analytics, Data Science Statistical knowledge about Hypothesis Testing,...Apply For This Job
Tredence differentiates itself from other analytics services firms by enabling last mile adoption of insights. We drive true business impact...Apply For This Job
Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems...Apply For This Job
Hiring AVP-Data Science(R, Python, Big data, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow, ETL )-3, 4-7Yrs, 15-20LPA for e-commerce Co...Apply For This Job
Interested in developing WOW applications that do Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence ! ikval softwares LLP has developed Image recognition...Apply For This Job