Role: Senior Consultant Analytics (PI)
1] 8+ experience years in Data/Advanced Analytics field with strong knowledge of statistics
2] Must have worked on Python, R and Matlab tools
3] Background in Advanced Analytics -machine learning, decision sciences, behavioral science
4] Experience in investment management analytics
• Understand business problems and questions, as well as gain insights through data discovery and share interpretations and perspectives to help business teams with achieve their goals.
• Participate in various data analytics forums and contribute. Develop the ability to work in a variety of business areas and data domains and move easily from one to another.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and utilize this knowledge to educate stakeholders of opportunities to provide data analytics solutions that support and drive the business.
• Mentor, direct, and monitor the work of data analytics sub-team.
• Perform other job-related duties such as participating and contributing towards organization building activities.
• A strong passion for analysis and ability to answer problems using appropriate statistical techniques on available data to provide inputs to the business users.
• Exceptional analytical skills, proficiency in hands-on analytical model development.
• Experience of working on advanced techniques like Forecasting, Regression (Multiple/linear/logistic), Survival Analysis, Decision Tree, Clustering and Segmentation, Econometric and Statistical Analysis Techniques
• Exposure to Python, R, D3JS.
• Ability to influence and work with all levels of management / business areas
• Strong communications and relationship building skills with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
The ideal candidate should be Masters in Statistics/Operations Research/Mathematics graduate from a reputed institute.
B Tech + MBA from top tier institutes with strong quantitative finance background.
Experience: 7-8 Years
Prior experience in investment management analytics would be an advantage.
Tagged as: advanced analytics -machine learning, behavioral science 4] experience in investment management analytics, data/advanced analytics f, decision sciences, python, r and matlab tools
Girl Effect’s Evidence & Insights team works within the Impact function to deliver girl insight, measurement frameworks, impact evaluation and...Apply For This Job
Recruitment prerequisites University degree in Statistics / Biometrics / Computer Science with focus on Data Science or a related subject...Apply For This Job