The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, Hyderabad. The candidate would be part of the Marketing Analytics team providing valuable SAS programming and analytics expertise for the Consumer Banking business.
The role will require working/coordinating with the project manager/stakeholders.
1. Create daily dashboard for leadership team to track periodical net growth, growth by product, balance flows, new accounts etc.,
2. Study and analyze existing business trends and provide actionable insights to increase balances, reduce attrition and improve cross-sell efforts
3. Communicate business results/interpretations with various partners in Finance, Operations, Credit and IT analytics teams
4. Support new product launch initiatives, and measure impact of existing and new campaigns to optimize investment and maximize returns
5. Ability to generate innovative ideas and work on strategic initiatives which would have significant business impact
6. Leverage internal and external data to understand customer propensities and derive/refine deposits strategy
7. Extract and process data from multiple sources. Support IT initiatives with UAT during database changes/updates
8. Need to create SAS/Excel reports on a need basis
9. Expertise in delivering Adhoc requests quickly
10. Provide business insights and highlighting relevant trends
1. Post Graduate/Engineering in any quantitative discipline
2. Strong Programming skills (SQL and SAS) with minimum 2 years
3. Hands-on experience in tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns
4. Experience in creating Excel/Tableau reports (Pivot tables, Graphs…).
5. Effective communication skills
1. Understanding of US banking business and credit cards
2. Exposure to marketing and retail concepts
3. Able to use analytics approach for problem solving, and knowledge of model development process
4. Thorough knowledge of banking and retail databases
5. Proven ability in delivering and reviewing business results with clients and peers
6. Attention to detail and able to create and quality check the reports
7. Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights
About Client of Gyanvriksh Interactive Pvt. Ltd
On July 31, Synchrony Financial reached its goal of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) and was listed on the NY Stock Exchange under the symbol SYF. It was previously known as GE Capital Retail Finance. Synchrony Financial brings 80 years of experience and financial leadership under one new brand. We offer private label credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending and FDIC-insured savings products. We’ve built relationships with national and regional retailers, healthcare providers, manufacturers and more. We serve hundreds of thousands of clients locations across the United States and Canada. Our financial expertise spans key product areas, including electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare.
We are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.