Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems in FinTech and consumer space. This role is based out of India. The data scientist would be mentored directly by the CEO, who is a known Data Science thought leader. He/She would wear multiple hats including brainstorming Data Science solutions, build models, writing blogs, and mentoring students.
· Work with clients to solve high-value problems in the product, marketing, operations, and UX.
· Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, increase growth and drive profit.
· Help with other activities to grow Aryng including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development and marketing activities.
· 2 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in analytics, data science and machine learning
· Bachelors in Engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent; Masters preferred
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
· Hands-on comfort in ML techniques including Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Tree, K-means clustering, Neural Networks, Text Analytics, Random forest
· Strong data analytics skills and experience with SQL, R or Python.
· Experience with Deep learning/AI a plus
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Apply for this job at only if:
· You want to work on cutting-edge high-value problems prevalent in the fortune 100 companies
· You like driving results and creating an impact with your work
· You are expansive and creative in your thought process
· You are authentic, have high integrity and easy to work with
· You are passionate about data science
· You are self-driven and pro-active
· You have good communication skills
· You are a lifetime learner
· You believe in the BADIR framework
· You can move fast and adapt
· You have a passport and are willing to travel internationally
If you are interested please fill out the application form https://goo.gl/forms/x58Zk099AqoL4qFp1
Aryng is a Silicon Valley, California based Analytics training and consulting company. We are best known for getting our clients rapid ROI using our proprietary hypothesis-driven analytics framework called BADIR. Aryng is a unique partnership of analytics professionals with decades of experience in Fortune 100 companies, conducting analytics, building and managing Business Intelligence and Analytics teams, and delivering cumulative results in the $100s of millions.
Aryng’s consulting and training practice is the product of years of experience and our unique proprietary knowledge; not only about using analytics to generate insights but, even more importantly, how to take those insights to impact through the softer skills of communication and influencing.