Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems in FinTech and consumer space. This role is based out of India. The data scientist would be mentored directly by the CEO, who is a known Data Science thought leader. He/She would wear multiple hats including brainstorming Data Science solutions, build models, writing blogs, and mentoring students.
· Work with clients to solve high-value problems in the product, marketing, operations, and UX.
· Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, increase growth and drive profit.
· Help with other activities to grow Aryng including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development and marketing activities.
· 2 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in analytics, data science and machine learning
· Bachelors in Engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent; Masters preferred
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
· Hands-on comfort in ML techniques including Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Tree, K-means clustering, Neural Networks, Text Analytics, Random forest
· Strong data analytics skills and experience with SQL, R or Python.
· Experience with Deep learning/AI a plus
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Apply for this job at only if:
· You want to work on cutting-edge high-value problems prevalent in the fortune 100 companies
· You like driving results and creating an impact with your work
· You are expansive and creative in your thought process
· You are authentic, have high integrity and easy to work with
· You are passionate about data science
· You are self-driven and pro-active
· You have good communication skills
· You are a lifetime learner
· You believe in the BADIR framework
· You can move fast and adapt
· You have a passport and are willing to travel internationally
If you are interested please fill out the application form https://goo.gl/forms/x58Zk099AqoL4qFp1
Tagged as: data scientist
We are a computer vision company working for a multiplex chain. Looking for suitable candidates for data analytics....Apply For This Job
Key minimum expectations from the candidate are: – Good quantitative skills – Proficiency in SAS or R or Python will...Apply For This Job
Mouri Tech is hiring OBIEE/OACS Developer for permanent in Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam, AP. Please find below the job required skill for your...Apply For This Job
1. Data preparation and ETL processes including data ingestion, cleansing and normalization, data mashing using joins and blends and creating...Apply For This Job
Qualifications A total of 5+ years of experience in IT field, preferably Databases experience At least 1-2 years of experience...Apply For This Job