Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems in FinTech and consumer space. This role is based out of India. The data scientist would be mentored directly by the CEO, who is a known Data Science thought leader. He/She would wear multiple hats including brainstorming Data Science solutions, build models, writing blogs, and mentoring students.
· Work with clients to solve high-value problems in the product, marketing, operations, and UX.
· Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, increase growth and drive profit.
· Help with other activities to grow Aryng including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development and marketing activities.
· 2 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in analytics, data science and machine learning
· Bachelors in Engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent; Masters preferred
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
· Hands-on comfort in ML techniques including Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Tree, K-means clustering, Neural Networks, Text Analytics, Random forest
· Strong data analytics skills and experience with SQL, R or Python.
· Experience with Deep learning/AI a plus
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Apply for this job at only if:
· You want to work on cutting-edge high-value problems prevalent in the fortune 100 companies
· You like driving results and creating an impact with your work
· You are expansive and creative in your thought process
· You are authentic, have high integrity and easy to work with
· You are passionate about data science
· You are self-driven and pro-active
· You have good communication skills
· You are a lifetime learner
· You believe in the BADIR framework
· You can move fast and adapt
· You have a passport and are willing to travel internationally
If you are interested please fill out the application form https://goo.gl/forms/x58Zk099AqoL4qFp1
Tagged as: data scientist
If you like writing smart algorithms and dealing with complex problems that require a mix of AI/ML, Big Data, Computer...Apply For This Job
Role: l Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing of different kind of structured and unstructured data sets...Apply For This Job
Data-oriented personality with a good scripting and programming skills and hands-on expertise on data science toolkits, such as R, MatLab,...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Perform various complex activities related to predictive modeling. Provide analytical support for evaluating, implementing, monitoring and executing credit...Apply For This Job
Business Performance Analyst Location: Chennai, India Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. · Continuously improve the scope & quality...Apply For This Job
Girl Effect’s Evidence & Insights team works within the Impact function to deliver girl insight, measurement frameworks, impact evaluation and...Apply For This Job