To work as a key member of the operations team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with the Business heads and the operations team to ensure the integrity of the data systems.
- Handle multiple business processes simultaneously
- Ensure process matrix are met month to month
- Timely reporting and analysis of projects
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines
- Responsible for end-to-end internal process management, focusing on – effective solutions to client issues and consistently delivering process targets
- Collaborating with other business managers to improve their productivity and standardize their process reporting/automation.
- Provide data to all Ops Function-Heads to support strategic decision-making
- Provide input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses
- Maintaining process SLA’s and finding scope for new business.
- Identify, plan, and manage process improvement projects to bring operational efficiency.
- Handling process escalations and addressing queries.
- Capacity Utilization of resources and bench management
- Manage the inputs on monthly billing and send to the Finance Team
- Doing online research on the industry etc to prepare compelling presentations for the Partner-visits
- Governing the process around things like Treasure-chest, Self-Attestation etc
- Preparing Monthly Business reports for the Partners as well as the internal-stakeholders
- Preparing presentations for the Business Reviews.
- Manage the Central Database Repository for all Projects within scope of the Project/Program assigned
Gather and compile data required for presentation as well as prepare presentation documents/material
About Apidel Technologies
CMMi Level 5
Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org