As a Data Scientist, you will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries. You will be working with the clients to define the business problem, help design/conduct analysis, and work with a team of data scientists and engineers to develop the solution. If you are passionate to work on complex unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you. Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
- R and Python / R or python.
- ML (Machine Learning) or NLP (Natural Language Processing ) or AI any industry is fine.
- Strong Technical pedigree.
- very open to hands-on programming.
- Should have hands-on experience in Programming.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative and programming skills. Experience in text analytics is a plus.
- Expert proficiency in a structured programming language is a must – experience in at least one statistical/general purpose scripting languages like R or Python is mandatory.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, which should include hands-on programming in one (or more) of the languages specified above.
About Apidel Technologies
CMMi Level 5
Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org