AWS is looking for a Senior Data Scientist in the, who will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS. You will deliver innovative Pilot and POC projects for AWS customers in India and across the Asia-Pacific Region. You will partner with Solution Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader technical population of AWS in APAC, to help them understand how to integrate the AI stack into customer architectures.
• Work with customer’s AI/Data/Data Science team to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI Services.
• Help scope and formulate AI projects and POCs.
• Deliver deep-dive workshops and AI POCs for Indian and APAC customers.
• Thought Leadership – Evangelize AWS Services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re: Invent, etc.
• Partner with Solutions Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams and providing produce improvement feedback.
• Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI-related subject matter experts.
• Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
• Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
• Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• 3+ years design/implementation/consulting experience training Machine Learning models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
• A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience.
• Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences. • Open to international travel up to 30% Preferred Qualifications
• PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
• 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions.
• 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience training Machine Learning models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
• Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
• Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
• Experienced in data processing with Python, R & SQL.
• Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Tagged as: AI, amazon dynamodb, amazon ec2 container service, amazon s3, AWS, aws lambda, big data, data science, deep learning, green grass etc., IOT, java, machine learning, python, related technologies, restful ap, sagemaker, scala