About Hansa Cequity
Company Background: Hansa C Equity founded in 2007 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands.
With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
Our data consultants understand and unify data from multiple sources. Our analysts and customer marketing specialists glean out insights and understand our client’s customers and prospects. Our campaign management and digital marketing consultants then move in to create meaningful engagements opportunities in a multi-channel environment.
Role : Business Analyst - Analytics | Mumbai & Bangalore
· Expertise to interact with clients and understand business problems & suggest analytical solutions that solve the need
· Defines the analytics roadmap for the client
· Build models using R / SAS to design & implement models
· Model scoring on a periodic basis and recalibration as and when required
· Exposure to multiple classification models
· Responsible for Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive analytics to solve the business problem
· To generate business insights from data through detailed analysis
· To communicate the analysis in a compelling manner through innovative data visualisation platforms, tools
· Effective and efficient use of statistical and analytical tools & techniques for problem solving
· Project Management and project tracking of the deliverables.
· M.Sc.(Stats)/MA(Economics/Econometrics) or MBA / BE/BTech graduates
· 6 months to 2 years of Statistical Modelling experience with propensity modelling exposure
· Hands on experience on R /SASdata manipulation
· Client interfacing and project management skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
Knowledge of multiple statistical tool sets such as SAS, SPSS
Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis
Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
Keen eye for details and data visualisation
Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery